Standard Steel-String Features
- All top woods are AAA Grade or Better
- Top - Sitka or Englemann Spruce or Red Cedar
- Back/Sides -American Cherry, E. Indian Rosewood, Mahogany, Maple, or Black Walnut
- Fingerboard and Bridge - Ebony or Rosewood
- Binding on body - Hardwood or Ivoroid -White, Black, Ivory, or Tortoise
- Tuners - Nickel or Gold Waverly, Nickel or Gold Gotoh, Grover, or Schaller
- Neck - Mahogany and/or Hardwoods with adjustable truss rod. Bolt-on mortise and tenon neck join and dual carbon fiber reinforcement rods in the neck.
- Nut and Bridge - Bone
- Bridge Pins - Bone with shell dot
- Rosette - Pearl or Abalone with wood or wood fiber of Herringbone
- Finish - Water Based Acrylic Lacquer or Varnish. Gloss or Satin.
- Bracing - Hand Carved Spruce - Sloped or Scalloped
- Scale Length - 24.75", 24.9", 25.4", 25.6", or custom
- Case - TKL Hard-shell - Black
Option costs are added to the base price of $4450 + Shipping and Insurance. Please contact us for current prices.
- Adirondack (Red) Spruce
- German or Italian Spruce
- Carpathian Spruce
Back and Side Woods
- Curly Mahogany
- Highly flamed Maple
- Lacewood or Padauk
- Curly Koa
- Malaysian Blackwood
- Brazilian Rosewood
- Madagascar Rosewood
- Amazon Rosewood
- Other Exotic Hardwoods available - Please inquire.
3 or 5 piece curly maple - $200
Waverly - (Custom wood or pearl buttons, inquire)
Single Soft-Curve (Venetian) - $300
Sharp-Curve (Florentine) - $300
- Custom Pearl - Inquire
- Abalone - Inquire
- Exotic Woods - Inquire
Nut, Saddle, and Bridge Pins
- Fossil Ivory - $300
- Cedar Creek or Calton (inquire for price)
I will be glad to discuss any specific wood or parts options with you. No request is too strange (almost). I want to build a guitar that is unique to and for you!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
I guarantee O.C.Bear Guitars to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is given to the original owner and is non-transferable.
Limitations to warranty
1. Unauthorized modifications or alterations made after the guitar leaves O.C.Bear Custom Guitars.
2. Damage caused by excessive heat, cold, humidity, or dryness.
3. Damage from incompatible chemicals, solvents, or liquids.
4. Damage from accidents or misuse.
5. Normal wear and tear, natural cracking of wood parts or finish shrinking.
The owner is responsible for shipping and insurance fees to and from O.C.Bear Custom Guitars. Repairs will be limited to materials and parts that are available at the time of repair; to be as closely matched to the original as possible, at the discretion of O.C.Bear Custom Guitars.
This is the only warranty of O.C.Bear Custom Guitars. No other oral, written, express or implied warranty will apply. We disclaim any liability for consequential or incidental damages.